Line(s) ridden: 80, 81, 72B
- 80 from Ashby/California (Berkeley)
- Transfer to 72B at San Pablo/Ashby
- Get off at 3rd/Broadway (Oakland)
- 72B from 2nd/?
- Transfer to 81 at San Pablo/Ashby
- Get off at Ashby/California
Activities / destinations / stops:
- Walgreens at 1st bus transfer for snack;
- Farmers Market at Jack London Square for food, visiting friends, enjoying the weather.
There were a few passengers on all buses, but never crowded. Transfer was smooth in both directions.
The 72 goes right through downtown Oakland, and past a bunch of reatil in Emeryville.
[Want to include a graphic showing the lines we rode]